Call for Tutorials
The annual BPM conference is the leading forum for the Business Process Management community. As such, the conference aims to provide a working environment for researchers and practitioners to discuss the state of the art, new results and trends in BPM. The 2021 edition of the conference will take place in Rome, Italy, from the 6th to the 10th of September.
BPM 2021 seeks original proposals for tutorials to complement the conference program. The tutorials will provide conference participants with the opportunity to obtain an in-depth introduction to specific topics of growing interest within the broader field of BPM.
We encourage tutorial submissions on emerging topics and aspects of the BPM discipline, new technologies and opportunities, teaching issues and lessons learnt from industry experiences. Tutorials are intended to be highly interactive and should engage the audience to participate in the discussion.
A full tutorial is expected to last 1.5 hours. Each accepted tutorial speaker(s) will also have an opportunity to present a lightning talk within the conference program ahead of the full tutorial presentation to engage conference attendees in the tutorial program while providing a sampler of all tutorials as a means of promoting the respective areas.
Proposals for tutorials should include the following information:
- 200-word abstract
- outline of the content (max. 1 page)
- intended audience (academics, practitioners, students, etc.)
- short description of planned activities to engage the audience (max. 0.5 pages)
- short bio of the presenters
Please submit your proposal to EasyChair by the deadline indicated below.
- Deadline for submissions: 5 April 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 6 May 2021
- Tutorials: 7-9 September 2021
Tutorial and panel chairs
- Shazia Sadiq, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Avigdor Gal, Technion, Israel
- Claudio Di Ciccio, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy